|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Mabuhay sa lahat,Ako po si Kixzer aka Franz710.I'll be working on the Kapampangan Language Wiktionary(pam) , Interested helping , Let me know. I'm just an average filipino dad who loves music ,gadgets and web technology. I'm an avid Linkin Park fan and MashUp Music Genre. A Senior Technical Lead in one of the BPOs , Certified Nokia App Publisher / Developer (Nokia Symbian OS ) , Free Lance Tech Researcher , and you can usually find me editing my pages and creating new submissions. Questions? Visit my talk page.
- Create a Kapampangan Wiktionary,Interested helping me? Check my User_talk:franz710
- Done Requested https://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wt/pam - Approved
- Done Created the Main Page of the Kapampangan Wiktionary - http://pam.wiktionary.org
- Done Created the Sandbox and Community Portal of the Kapampangan Wiktionary
- Done Created Index and Guestbook for Non Kapampangan Users.
- Done Applied to be an Administrator. - Approved (analysis on the site activity)
- Check any article that is Filipino related that I might help keeping up to date.
- Update my own articles and contributions here in Wikipedia.
- Create new page and keep my contributions  in English wiktionary  updated.
- my ancestry chart - ongoing to task to create a Family tree with the oldest generations that can research and the newer generations of my family. * 
- my personal blog * http://franz710.blogspot.com
- my joke blog * http://kixzer.blogspot.com/
Tools and ReferencesAlilan/I-edit
For the Kapampangan WiktionaryAlilan/I-edit
- Title: Vocabulario Pampango-Tagalog-Inglés / por Gavino Dimalanta, D. E. Fernandez, y del Pampango-Castellano-inglés.
Main Author: Dimalanta, Gavino.
Other Authors: Calderón, Sofronio G. , Fernández, E.
Language(s): Austronesian (Other) Published: Maynila : J. Martinez, [n.d.]
URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2027/miun.aqh7543.0001.001 Copyright: Public Domain.
- Title: An English-Spanish-Pampango dictionary, together with idioms, common conversation, and an abridgment of English grammar (grammar in a nutshell), various uses of words, similar words, synonyms, abbreviations, etc.
Author: Parker, Luther.
Publication Info: Ann Arbor, Michigan: University of Michigan Library 2005
Manila: American Book and News, 1905.
URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2027/miun.ajd2885.0001.001 Copyright: Public Domain.
These books are in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright. Users are free to copy, use, and redistribute the work in part or in whole. It is possible that current copyright holders, heirs or the estate of the authors of individual portions of the work, such as illustrations or photographs, assert copyrights over these portions. Depending on the nature of subsequent use that is made, additional rights may need to be obtained independently of anything we can address.