The Kapamilya Network
|Mitátag||June 13, 1946|
|Pun tanggapan||[[ABS-CBN Broadcasting Centre, Sgt. Esguerra Ave. corner Mother Ignacia St., Barangay South Triangle, Diliman, Quezon City]], [[Philippines]]|
|Manimunang tau||Eugenio Lopez III (Chairman)|
Augusto Almeda Lopez (Vice chairman)
Charo Santos-Concio (President, CEO and COO)
Rolando Valdueza (CFO)
|Panakitan||▲ PH₱31.7 billion (FY 2012)|
|Operating income||PH₱6.5 billion (FY 2012)|
|Netu||▲ PH₱1.7 billion (FY 2013)|
|Empleadus||4,024 (FY 2012)|
|Subsidiaries||List of subsidiaries|
|Mikibandi||Lopez, Inc. (57.24%)|
ABS-CBN Holdings Corporation (40.08%)
Public stock (2.68%)
Ing ABS-CBN Corporation (ABS-CBN: "Alto Broadcasting System-Chronicle Broadcasting Network"), metung yang kompanyang multimedia ampong television network king Filipinas. Mebuo ya ing kumpanyan Alto Broadcasting System na bandi ng James Lindenberg / Judge Antonio Quirinoand amp Chronicle Broadcasting Network na bandi ng Don Eugenio Lopez, Sr./ Fernando Lopez.
|ABS-CBN||The Philippines' Largest Network||1967-1972|
|ABS-CBN||The Star Network||1987-1992|
|ABS-CBN||In The Service of the Filipino||1989-present|
|ABS-CBN||In The Service of the Filipino Worldwide||1992-present|
Kumpanyang bandi ning ABS-CBN CorporationEdit
Main article: List of assets owned by ABS-CBN Corporation
- ABS-CBN Australia Pty., Ltd.
- ABS-CBN Canada ULC
- ABS-CBN Canada Remittance, Inc.
- ABS-CBN Convergence, Inc. (66.5% formerly Multi-Media Telephony, Inc.)
- ABS-CBN Europe Ltd.
- ABS-CBN Europe Remittance, Inc.
- ABS-CBN Film Productions, Inc. (d/b/a Star Cinema)
- ABS-CBN Center for Communication Arts, Inc. (d/b/a Star Magic)
- ABS-CBN Global Ltd.
- ABS-CBN Global Cargo Corporation (d/b/a Star Kargo)
- ABS-CBN Global Hungary Kft.
- ABS-CBN Global Netherlands B.V.
- ABS-CBN Global Remittance
- ABS-CBN Integrated and Strategic Property Holdings, Inc.
- ABS-CBN Interactive (d/b/a ABSi)
- ABS-CBN International (d/b/a ABS-CBNi)
- ABS-CBN Japan, Inc.
- ABS-CBN Middle East FZ-LLC
- ABS-CBN Middle East LLC
- ABS-CBN Multimedia, Inc.
- ABS-CBN Publishing, Inc.
- ABS-CBN Shared Service Center Pte., Ltd.
- ABS-CBN Telecom North America (d/b/a San Francisco International Gateway)
- ABS-CBN Theme Parks and Resorts Holdings, Inc. (d/b/a ABS-CBN Theme Parks)
- Bisaya Cable Television Network, Inc. (57.4%)
- Bright Moon Cable Networks, Inc. (57.4%)
- Cavity Cable Corporation (56.7%)
- Cebu Cable Television, Inc. (54%)
- Cepsil Consultancy and Management Corporation (56.7%)
- Columbus Technologies, Inc. (70%)
- Creative Programs, Inc. (d/b/a CPI)
- Culinary Publications, Inc.
- Davao Cableworld Network, Inc. (57.4%)
- Discovery Cable, Inc. (40.2%)
- E-Money Plus, Inc.
- First Ilocandia CATV, Inc. (52.2%)
- HM Cable Networks, Inc. (57.4%)
- HM CATV, Inc. (56.7%)
- Home-Lipa Cable, Inc. (34.4%)
- Hotel Interactive Systems, Inc. (57.4%)
- Isla Cable TV, Inc. (57.4%)
- JMY Advantage Corporation (54.6%)
- Mactan CATV Network, Inc. (52.2%)
- Moonsat Cable Television, Inc. (56.7%)
- Pacific CATV, Inc. (52.5%)
- Pilipino Cable Corporation (57.4%)
- Play Innovations, Inc. (73%) (a partnership with Kids Edutainment Ltd BVI to develop KidZania Manila)
- Play Innovations Hungary Kft. (73%)
- Professional Services for Television & Radio, Inc.
- Roadrunner Network, Inc. (d/b/a RoadRunner)
- Satellite Cable TV, Inc. (57.4%)
- Suburban Cable Network, Inc. (53%)
- Sunvision Cable, Inc. (57.4%)
- Sun Cable Holdings, Inc. (57.4%)
- Sun Cable Systems Davao, Inc. (57.4%)
- Sapientis Holdings Corporation
- Sarimanok News Network, Inc. (d/b/a ABS-CBN News Channel)
- Sky Cable Corporation (57.4%) (d/b/a SKY, Sky Cable)
- Star Recording, Inc. (d/b/a Star Records)
- Star Songs, Inc.
- Studio 23, Inc.
- Tarlac Television Network, Inc. (57.4%)
- Telemondial Holdings, Inc. (57.4%)
- The Big Dipper Digital Content & Design, Inc. (d/b/a Big Dipper)
- TV Food Chefs, Inc.
- ABS-CBN Foundation, Inc.- the umbrella organization of Bantay Bata (Child Watch), Bantay Baterya (Battery Watch), Bantay Kalikasan (Environmental Watch), BayaniJuan (Country of Juan), E-Media (Educational television), Kapit Bisig Para sa Ilog Pasig (Holding together for Pasig River), No to Mining in Palawan, and Sagip Kapamilya (Saving Members of the Family).
- ABS-CBN Bayan Foundation, Inc.
- 71 Dreams Foundation, Inc.
- Villanueva, Paul Michael (21 March 2013). "2012 Financial and Operating Results" (Press release). Philippine Stock Exchange. Retrieved 22 March 2013.
- Villanueva, Paul Michael (27 March 2013). "ABS-CBN Corporation 2012 SEC Form 17-A" (Press release). Philippine Stock Exchange.
- Villanueva, Paul Michael (27 April 2012). "Submmission of the Annual Report for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011" (Press release). Retrieved 6 July 2012.
- Montecillo, Paolo (13 December 2012). "ABS-CBN to issue 1B voting low yield preferred shares.", Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved on 20 January 2013.
- Lopez, Antonio (2000). The coming Estrada-Lopez nuptials have Manila investors abuzz about love, money, power and profit. Asiaweek. Retrieved on 11 July 2012.
- Lucas, Daxim (23 June 2012). TV5 losses double to P4.1B in 2011. The Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved on 11 July 2012.
- Red, Isah (19 February 2013). "Now it’s Kapamilya asserting leadership in broadcasting", Manila Standard Today.
- Villanueva, Paul Michael (14 November 2012). "Revised SEC 17-Q for the Nine Months Ended September 30, 2012" (Press release). Philippine Stock Exchange. Retrieved 2 December 2012.
- San Francisco International Gateway (An ABS-CBN Company). Satellite Markets & Research. 2010. Archived from the original. You must specify the date the archive was made using the
- Villanueva, Paul Michael (31 December 2011), ABS-CBN 17-A 2011, Scribd.com, pp. 79, http://www.scribd.com/doc/94954928/ABS-CBN-17-A-2011, retrieved on 9 August 2012
- KidZania Announces Arrival to the Philippines. KZ Journal (22 August 2012).